Body Presence Professionnal Training
According to the Grinberg Method
Learn to touch people's lives
*A new page will open for you to fill in your personal information
Become a bodywork practitionner. Learn through the body to transform pain and trauma experience. Train your attention to transform fear into ressources. Learn a challenging and stimulate profession directed towards others.
The Bodywork training leads to become a Grinberg Method practitioner.
The profession is based on touch, body attention, the developpement of kinesthesic thinking, the body’s ability to heal itself and to continually learn in order to fulfill itself.
It approaches each individual as a whole and teaches to stop patterns of fear and pain at all levels: emotional, thought, postural that reduce the perception of self and life in order to expand attention to life and be unique.
You may be interested in learning the body presence professionnal training if:
– You want to learn unique bodywork and body awareness skills.
– You have an unquenchable thirst for learning and discovery and enjoy thinking as a singular individual.
– You are looking for a profession that deals with personal growth using tools that tap into a physical and energetic understanding of the world.
– Enjoy working with people and want to support them in their personal battles to live the life they want and be healthy by tapping into their true potential.
The training programme
The training programme is a 3 year course. Every year of study is divided into 4 modules of 7 and a half intense days, every 2/3 months.
The structure of the training is designed to integrate the content of each week through personal practice with clients and training that will allow you to think through the practice and grow individually.
Each year or module teaches you a concrete and precise structure that will allow you to make this work an art adapted in a singular way to each person.
It includes :
– 330 hours of classes/year
– 2 private lessons/year
– Personalized training
– The video of each week which allows you to come back on a course or a technique
– A certain number of practice hours are required throughout the course
– Supervision and certification.
Admission to the 2nd and 3rd year is validated after a supervision meeting the requirements of the previous year of study.
You do not have to commit to the 3 years from the beginning. After the 1st year certification you can practice as a professional grinberg method level 1 practitioner